Infinity® 18VS Heat Pump
The Infinity 18VS heat pump is better than a 2-stage unit at keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit's best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system. And, it's seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love, can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your outdoor cooling unit has called it quits. The Infinity 18VS could change that for you. Your Carrier® expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps.
Product number: 25VNA837A003, 25VNA848A003, 25VNA860A003, 25VNA824A003, 25VNA825A003, 25VNA836A003, 25VNA813A003
Serie: Infinity® 18 VS Series
- Up to 20.5 SEER
- Up to 18 EER
- Up to 12.5 HSPF
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation as low as 25% capacity up to 100%
- Excellent cold weather performance with better heating capacity than 2-stage units
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Sound: as low as 55 decibels2
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Integrated inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- Designed for highest efficiencies when part of a communicating Infinity system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: pressure equalizer valve, soft start, compressor sound blanket, Silencer System IITM design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity Touch control
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- 10 years parts limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
DownloadDownload our manuals, product brochures and datasheets
Notes1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, he is covered a 10-year parts limited warranty.
4 See warranty certificate for complete details.