Infinity® 16 Heat Pump
Should you choose to add an Infinity furnace with variable-speed blower motor you can have an energy-smart, Hybrid Heat® system with exceptional year round comfort and savings.
Product number: 25HNB660A003, 25HNB636A003, 25HNB648A003, 25HNB624A003
Serie: Infinity® Series
- Up to 17.5 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- Up to 9.5 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System IITM design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- 10 years parts limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
DownloadDownload our manuals, product brochures and datasheets
Notes1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, he is covered a 10-year parts limited warranty.
4 See warranty certificate for complete details.