Infinity® 15 Heat Pump
Northern climates with less humid, milder summers may not call for the highest degree of efficiency. This model gives you the benefits of Infinity, ENERGY STAR® qualified cooling and heating efficiency and quiet operation.
Product number: 25HNB518A003, 25HNB524A003
Serie: Infinity® Series
- Up to 16 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- Up to 8.5 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Good cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 68 decibels2
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- 10 years parts limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
DownloadDownload our manuals, product brochures and datasheets
Notes1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, he is covered a 10-year parts limited warranty.
4 See warranty certificate for complete details.