Performance™ Water-saver Bypass Humidifier
This Performance bypass humidifier uses less electricity than fan-powered humidifiers by letting your furnace blower supply the air movement to drive moisture vapor into your ducts. Its unique, paper-panel design allows 100% water usage by wicking excess water into the water panel for use rather than allowing it to drain away.
Product number: HUMCCLBP2417, HUMCCWBP2417
Serie: Performance® Series
- 17 gallons/day capacity
- Sound: Nearly silent
- Water flow: Drain through type
- Built-in bypass damper
- Easy access to change water panel
- Nearly silent operation
- Attractive, long-lasting outer casing
- Effective moisture distribution
- Treated aluminum water panel ensures top performance
- Recommended controls: Infinity®, Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostats or separate humidifier control
- Flexible installation with any furnace or or fan coil in upflow, downflow or horizontal flow configuration
- 24 V (powered by furnace)
- UV-resistant thermoplastic outer casing
- Dimensions: 15.75"H x 14"W x 10.25"D
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
DownloadDownload our manuals, product brochures and datasheets
Notes1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, he is covered a 10-year parts limited warranty.
2 See warranty certificate for complete details.